It’s almost Thanksgiving break!!! YAY! I’m so love this holiday of super good food, stuffing yourself full, hanging out with fam, and sharing what you’re thankful for! I’m especially stoked for Thanksgiving, because my mom is coming to town and we get to meet my cousin’s first child! Lots of things to be thankful for for this upcoming weekend!
Just like last year, I’m hopping on a train to Baltimore, Maryland to spend the weekend with my mom’s oldest sister, my Aunty Gwenn. I don’t mind taking the train, but it’s a kind of a long ride and the WiFi kind of sucks (I’m planning on bringing a book to read). I also hate bringing luggage. Luckily, you’re allowed to bring 2 carry-ons and a personal item, but they have the worst storing facilities if you have a big carry-on.
So, here’s my guide to packing light, so you can keep your carry-on close.
Always pack versatile outfits. Depending on the duration of the trip, I have a number code. Since, this will be a 4 day and three nights trip, I’m using the 3-2-1 rule. I always pack extra undergarments just in case.
- 3 tops and bras
- 2 pants, jackets, and shoes
- 1 scarf, hat, gloves, and PJ set
Here’s what I’m packing for my make up bag:
- Shampoo, conditioner, and body soap
- Tooth brush, tooth paste
- Stila black eye liner
- I won’t be buying anymore from this brand
- Kat von Dee’s eyeliner was a high recommendation
- Anastasia eyebrow gel in ash brown
- My everything!
- Revlon’s Provacalips
- Long wear and vibrant colors!
- Face Shop’s rice moisturizer trio set
- Perfect for winter
- Toner, emulsion, and cream!
- Aveno lotion
- For elbows, arms, and heels!